1 - Open: https://ipiccy.com/ -
Click on EDIT A PHOTO
2 - Click OPEN to get photo.
3 - On your computer, navigate to the
photo you want to crop, then click OPEN.
4- Go to the CROP PICTURE. Then click on
the dropdown menu, click on 4”x6”
NOTE: Always CROP your photo to the size indicated on the PDF printable... To find the "photo size" look on the PDF in the YELLOW highlighted section of the PDF.
5. Move “crop box” where you want to crop
photo image. You may also use the
“anchor points” in the corners to crop &
resize your photo images. The crop box
will stay proportionate to a 4”x6”.
6. Once photo is the way you want it, click
7. Click “SAVE” button, a window will open
for you to save the "cropped photo" onto
8. Change the name of the photo, choose JPG
9. Change ‘QUALITY’ to HIGHEST
10. Click SAVE TO MY COMPUTER. Save photo
to where you will be able to find it when
you're ready to use it.
BEST PRACTICE - It's always a good idea to rename the photo... I like to add the size of the cropped photo... to like... 4x6... 5x7... etc, it helps when you're looking for the photo.